Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twilight - Bellas Mittens $40.00

Twilight - Bella's Mittens made from 100% Dark Grey Merino Wool.They are handmade and designed by me to look just like the ones from the movie.

They are almost elbow-length (roughly 18 inches from the top of the hand to the bottom of the cuff, you can push them down or pull them up close to the elbow.)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you are petite, just let me know and I will knit a pair within 3 to 5 days at the latest. If I do not have any pending orders, I can complete them a lot sooner.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Wash by hand for best care.

These mittens were made in a smoke-free and pet-free home.

Actual photo, but please be aware that the colors depicted in my digital photo or on your computer, may vary slightly from original.

Thanks for looking and if you like the items but prefer a different color or different fiber, just write me and I'll knit it for you.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51747565/twilight-bellas-mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment